What are Behavioral Support Services?
Behavioral support services include training, supervision, or assistance in:
- Appropriate expression of emotions
- Acquisition of socially appropriate behaviors & social skills
- Stress reduction techniques
- Consultation with family and team members
To meet the needs of each unique individual we serve, we interact with individuals:
- In their homes
- At their schools (for observation only)
- At their places of employment
- At community places, such as parks, stores, etc.
We consider an individual’s strengths and positive attributes when developing a plan to best support him or her in learning new behaviors to replace maladaptive behaviors.